- View Quartz compatible PDF and Postscript documents within web browsers.
- Easy to use with plugin toolbar and standard action menu.
- Split view allows to compare different parts of one document.
- Display PDF documents as individual or facing pages or in the convenient continuous display layout style.
- Support for table of contents.
- Support for links in PDF documents as well as other common annotations and actions.
- Fill out text fields for printing.
- Open documents in any available external viewer or save to disk.
- Print documents right out the browser.
- Improved stability.
- NEW A smarter page number indicator now always shows the total number of pages, page label and logical page number (if different from the page label).
- NEW A Go To Page command in the Action and context menu allows you to directly jump to a specified page.
- Reverted to slower scrolling in non-WebKit browsers.
- Support for Safari in 64-bit
- Mouse wheel support in Safari
- Safari, Firefox 4.0, Chrome (Chrome PDF Viewer deactivated)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
PDF Browser Plugin 2 is free for not-for-profit activities if used at home or at educational institutions.
PDF Browser Plugin turns your web browser into the best PDF viewer available. With the help of PDF Browser Plugin you can view PDF documents directly in your web browser, print them, and save them to disk if you'd like to keep them.
The Schubert|it PDF Browser Plugin perfectly integrates into your web browser and with its great Mac look & feel it looks like it always belonged into it. Easy to use and intuitive toolbar buttons give you quick access to the most common features, and a standard Action menu lets you access everything else even while the toolbar is hidden in cases when you need the maximum screen real estate.
PDF Browser Plugin takes advantage of the Quartz technology that is built into Mac OS X. That means you are viewing PDF documents with the same crisp and high quality graphics you are used to from other modern Mac OS X applications. And of course it also profits from the high speed of Quartz when displaying PDF documents.
With PDF Browser Plugin you have all the the standard viewing options like continuous and facing pages available. You can zoom into documents to reveal details and best of all you can even split the document in half when you need to compare two different parts of it. Indispensable when you want to keep a look at figures or tables while you continue reading the text.
PDF Browser Plugin also displays the table of contents if available in the document as well as the most common types of PDF annotations.
While viewing PDF documents within the browser is a great convenience, with PDF Browser Plugin you are not limited to that. For those documents you actually like to keep it's easy to save them to your hard disk. And when you need the power of a standalone PDF viewer you can open the document in your preferred viewer with just a click of a button; or select from any of the available PDF viewers from a menu.
Only with PDF Browser Plugin you have the free choice on how to best view each PDF document, so don't hesitate to download and try out now.